Ceatus Media Group has approximately 50 employees and is the leading Internet development and online publishing company specializing in the medical, dental and legal business sectors. Ceatus Media Group websites generate more than 10 million visitors per year and are considered the top educational resource for each topic area. We effectively compete for many of the most valuable organic search terms on the Internet.
We are seeking a highly skilled Web Designer/Developer to manage and enhance our client and portal sites in Plastic Surgery, Eye Care and Dentistry.
You must have great attention to detail. This is a full-time, in-house position only. No Freelancers
- Design websites, landing pages, specials
- Maintain and enhance existing client websites
- Build pixel perfect, highly optimized responsive websites
- Quality assurance control on all projects
- Extremely detail oriented, proactive and willing to take ownership of a project
- Ability to work on multiple projects within prescribed deadlines
- Troubleshoot and solve cross-browser compatibility issues
- Keeping up to date with the latest web-based
- Exhibit ownership of projects from start to finish
- Adobe Product Knowledge (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
- Strong visual style and thorough understanding of how typography, layout, color, images and interactivity impact design is essential.
- 2+ YEARS exp. with Front End Web Development
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Susy and Media Queries
- Experience with Prepros or Koala
- Experience with Sublime Text, Filezilla, SourceTree and Beanstalk
- Experience with NextGen Gallery
- Experience with building highly optimized responsive websites
- Experience using AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms such as WordPress (Foundation or Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of transferring files to a new hosting provider a major plus (Experience working with DNS tools; Basic knowledge and familiarity with DNS Records; Domain name registration and domain transfers; Experience configuring FTP and email clients via control panel; Knowledge of hosting setup and transferring files to a new hosting provider)
- Experience with parallax web builds – is a plus
To be considered for this position:
- Be sure to include “Ceatus 2016 Web Designer/Developer” somewhere in your response. As was mentioned, attention to detail is crucial for this position.
- Send your resume and portfolio
- Include your salary history/expectations
- Provide three sites you have worked on and include your responsibilities for each site. Candidates can expect to take several tests to demonstrate webmaster skills.
Send information to email@example.com
This is a full-time, in-house position only. No Freelancers
In addition to competitive salaries, Ceatus Media Group offers the following:
- A respectful, professional and challenging work environment
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
For more company information visit http://www.ceatus.com