Dr. Ashkan Ghavami, Plastic Surgeon, Beverly Hills, California
Form and Function; You Can Have It All
Ceatus SEO catapults renowned surgeon to top of rankings
Background: Dr. Ashkan Ghavami is an internationally recognized plastic surgeon who has appeared on numerous television programs, including Good Morning America, Ricki Lake and The Doctors.
Challenge: Dr. Ghavami invested heavily in his Internet presence to support his substantial reputation and word-of-mouth referral base, yet his website ranked poorly for many important “Los Angeles” and “Beverly Hills” search terms, particularly those related to rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty. In fact, his site was absent from the first 5 pages of Google’s search results for these terms. He reached out to Ceatus to learn more.
Solution: An evaluation by the experienced Ceatus team showed that Dr. Ghavami’s website was outdated aesthetically and was laden with non-relevant pages as well as unnecessary cross links and external links. Ceatus immediately went to work cleaning up these issues on his site. Over the course of several months, the following actions were taken:
- Removed spammy reciprocal links hosted on his site
- Redirected or removed more than two dozen duplicate pages
- Developed additional content for low-content pages
- Updated procedure-related content to make it more current and search-engine friendly
- Developed high-quality incoming links related to Dr. Ghavami’s practice areas
- Verified and optimized his Google Local pages
- Designed and developed a new visually stunning and state of the art Website.
Result: Within three months of completion, Dr. Ghavami’s new website had acquired far more visibility and began ranking at the top of Google’s search results for a variety of highly competitive search terms, including:
- beverly hills rhinoplasty
- beverly hills revision rhinoplasty
- los angeles rhinoplasty
- los angeles revision rhinoplasty
- beverly hills nose surgery
Thanks to Ceatus’ design and implementation, Dr. Ghavami’s website consistently appears at the top of Google’s search results.